What are signs to looks for when choosing a repair shop?
- Look for a neat, well-organized facility, with vehicles in the parking lot equal in value to your own and modern equipment in the service bays.
- Look for a courteous staff, with a service consultant willing to answer all of your questions.
- Look for signs of professionalism in the customer service area such as civic, community, or customer service awards.
- Look for evidence of qualified technicians: trade school diplomas, certificates of advanced course work and certification of ASE and I-CAR.
- Reward good service with repeat business and customer loyalty.
Why Choose Dreher over the competition?
2) Computerized Estimating System with Drive-Thru Bay
We offer a drive-through estimating bay with computerized estimating for customer comfort. It is visible through glass doors and adjacent to the waiting area.
3) CR500 Welding – Making Cars Look Just Off-the-Line
“The advantage of having this CR500 spot welder is it can do what other conventional welders can’t duplicate,” says Colleen Dreher, “It’s a powerful, awesome welder that all auto body repair facilities want, but don’t all get. It’s an expensive piece of equipment, which will pay for itself in the long run. But it will make cars look like they just came from the factory. You get perfect welding results.”
4) Paintless Dent Removal – Today’s Dent Removal Solution
No matter what kind of damage you have, we can fix it. We can touch up your paint from rock dings to small dents even before a collision occurs.
5) Expert Color Matching and Auto Body Repair
6) Written Warranties
Here are Dreher Collision Center we provide warranties on our services. Our warranties cover such services as metalwork, painting, striping, decals, mechanical repairs, parts and of course a lifetime guaranteed paint finish warranty. To view more information about our warranties please click here.
7) Lifetime Guaranteed Paint Finish
Developed using years of experience and knowledge gathered from car manufacturers around the world. Allows us to duplicate original factory welds.