Does your car pull to one side? Does the steering wheel vibrate? Do you constantly have to move the steering wheel to keep your car traveling straight ahead?
No worries. We can help!!!
Benefits of Tire and Alignment Service
- Reduced Tire Wear – Improper alignment is a major cause of premature tire wear. Over the years, a properly aligned vehicle can add thousands of miles to tire life.
- Better Gas Mileage – Gas mileage increases as rolling resistance decreases. Total alignment sets all four wheel parallel which, along with proper inflation, minimizes rolling resistance.
- Improved Handling – Many handling problems can be corrected by total alignment. With all the system components aligned properly, road shock is more efficiently absorbed for a smoother ride.
- Safer Driving – A suspension system inspection is part of our alignment procedure. This allows us to spot worn parts before they cause costly problems.
BREWCO with the WOLF Digital Measuring System
- Determines where the center line is by analyzing the starting points and through several equations determines where the center line and datum plane are on the damaged vehicle.
- Measures individual points and compares them to factory specifications, or with the hand probe it gives you the Height, Width & Length from the zero points, anywhere on the vehicle. It saves time and money!
BEMICK – Strut Spring Change for Riding Comfort. Our new Bemick Strut Spring Changer will bring our customers all the riding comfort they need.